Preparing for Your Child’s Visit
At Kids and Tummies, we know that your time is valuable. That’s why we offer a simplified office experience with online patient forms that we encourage you to complete prior to your child’s appointment. As a result, you’ll spend less time in the waiting area, streamlining your initial visit. These forms help us to better understand your child’s medical background in order to provide the most effective care possible. Please note that if the required forms are not completed, this may cause your appointment time to be delayed or in extreme cases, for your appointment to be rescheduled. As always, please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about the patient forms or your appointment.
Please note that you’ll need the latest version of adobe acrobat to download all patient forms.
- New Patient Registration Form
- Authorization to release of Health Information Pursuant to HIPAA
- Pediatric Medical History Form
- Capsule Endoscopy With the Sensor Belt
- Colonoscopy Instructions ( 8 Years and Older )
- Colonoscopy Instructions ( 7 Years and Younger )
- EGD Instructions
If you have any questions about preparing for any of these procedures, please call our office at 228-222-4072.